About Proofing and Personalization
At Lemon Leaf Prints, you get the personal service of the graphic designer who created the design you love. This means that the designer helps you to professionally personalize any text and photo(s)/logo(s) on a customizable design. Because the designer is helping you do this, you can feel confident that text sizes are appropriate and wording is laid out professionally with adequate white space and alignment.
You can personalize any of our designs to say whatever you'd like. Just enter your unique wording in the appropriate sections of the product page before you add the product to your cart. You can also personalize the photo(s) or logo(s) that are part of a photo template or logo design by uploading your photo(s)/logo(s) on the product page.
Our graphic designers will make small edits to the placement of any of the design elements for free so that your wording fits well with the layout of your favorite design. If you want to add a lot of additional text, sometimes this means that some elements will need to be on the back of the design depending on the design you've chosen.
Here are some examples of wording changes that we do for free:
- changing the general wedding invitation wording
- including your wedding website on your save the date
- changing a wedding invitation to a bridal shower invitation
- adding hosts to a bridal shower invitation
- changing the age on a birthday invitation
These are just a few examples. For clarification on whether a specific wording change is possible, please contact the designer of the product you like prior to ordering.
If you are looking for other changes to a design, please check out our custom design guidelines prior to ordering. Some changes can be done at no extra charge.
Once we receive your order that includes your personalized wording and photo(s)/logo(s) for a customizable design, the graphic designer will soon get to work on creating your custom personalized design.
- Our designer will verify your wording and review any photo(s)/logo(s) that are required on the design. If there is any wording or photo(s)/logo(s) missing and needs to be changed because of type-os or grammar errors, the designer will contact you.
- Our designer will work on your proof(s).
- Standard design personalization turn around time is 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday, not including major holidays).
- Our designer will email your proofs to you for approval. NOTE: Proofs are sent to the email address on file (registered email address only). We can only send to one email address on file, not to multiple email addresses. If you do not receive your proof email you may need to check that it did not go to your junk or spam folder.
- You can carefully check over the proof and either approve it or reject it and provide details about what changes are needed.
- Allow 1 business day per proof change. Up to 2 changes after initial proof(s) is included in standard pricing. Additional changes, depending on circumstance, are $5.00 each.
- Once the proof is finalized and approved by you through the email you are sent, your order will be sent to print and can't be canceled, changed, or refunded after this point. We will reprint items that have been damaged in shipping or have printing quality issues, such as streaks or cutting errors. However, we can't be held responsible for wording errors not found by you during the proofing process. Therefore, we need you to check over proofs very carefully before you approve them. If a wording error is not caught by you before the order is sent to print, you will need to pay for a reprint of the product that contains the wording error.