About the Design
Gold, purple, and red royal crown medieval renaissance wedding reply card. This wedding reply card design appears to look like parts of a royal crown and crushed velvet. There is an elaborate purple scroll at the top with red behind while the main wording background is gold. The wording is highlighted with old style blackletter fonts. This wedding reply card is perfect for a wedding with a royal, a fairy tale once upon a time, a renaissance, a medieval, or even a masquerade theme. This royal crown renaissance wedding reply card is a unique, offbeat design.
- Recommended wedding season: summer, winter, or autumn
- Wedding theme: renaissance, medieval, royal, fairytale, or masquerade
- Features a purple elaborate scrollwork embellishment at the top and red crown embellishment
- Font style: renaissance, medieval
- Simulated crushed velvet
- Two sided, full color printing
- Wording can be personalized however you'd like
- Wording can be added to the back
- Works well on the 120# uncoated accent opaque paper, 110# white felt paper, or the #110 ice pearl paper
This royal medieval renaissance wedding reply card is an exclusive design to Lemon Leaf Prints. If you'd like any other matching items to go along with the design other than those already available on the site, please contact the designer, Wasootch, using the "ask the designer" link on this product page.
About the Product
Our professionally printed A2 size flat cards are a great choice for invitations, insert cards or flat cards for a variety of special occasions.
- High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing (on both sides where applicable).
- 7 paper types to choose from (see our paper type descriptions here).
- 10 envelope colors to choose from or you can choose no envelope.
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Uses: invitation, RSVP card, thank you card, recipe card, directions card, accommodations card, reception card, save the date invitation
- RSVP Card
- 4.25"x5.5" (A2)
- Old World European
- Fall / Autumn