About the Design
A medieval fairy tale wedding RSVP card in royal blue, gold, and ivory. This medieval fairy tale wedding response card design has the appearance of a portion of a royal crown with faux royal blue crushed velvet in behind. The main background, where you'll find the wording, is ivory or cream in color. The fonts for the wording are unique old style blackletter, medieval fonts. This medieval fairy tale wedding reply card is perfect for a wedding with a king and queen or prince and princess royal theme, a masquerade theme, a fairy tale once upon a time theme, a renaissance theme, and / or a medieval theme. This is a very unique and offbeat wedding RSVP card design for a wedding with a royal blue and gold color palette. This medieval renaissance wedding response card is a fabulous choice for people who love to participate in renaissance fairs (renaissance faires, renaissance festivals).
- Two sided, full color printing
- Wording can be personalized however you'd like
- Wording can be added to the back
- Works well on the 120# uncoated accent opaque paper, 110# white felt paper, or the #110 ice pearl paper
This royal blue medieval renaissance wedding reply card is an exclusive design to Lemon Leaf Prints. If you'd like any other matching items to go along with the design other than those already available on the site, please contact the designer, Wasootch, using the "ask the designer" link on this product page.
About the Product
Our professionally printed A2 size flat cards are a great choice for invitations, insert cards or flat cards for a variety of special occasions.
- High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing (on both sides where applicable).
- 7 paper types to choose from (see our paper type descriptions here).
- 10 envelope colors to choose from or you can choose no envelope.
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Uses: invitation, RSVP card, thank you card, recipe card, directions card, accommodations card, reception card, save the date invitation
- RSVP Card
- 4.25"x5.5" (A2)
- Old World European