About the Design
Red, purple, and gold royal medieval wedding invitation. The design appears to look like parts of a royal crown and crushed velvet. There is an elaborate gold scroll at the top and bottom with red behind. The main background is purple and the wedding invitation wording is in old style blackletter fonts. The wording reflects the theme by starting out with "hear ye, hear ye" as though called out by the town crier. This works for a wedding with a royal theme, a masquerade theme, a fairy tale once upon a time theme, a renaissance theme, and a medieval theme. A very unique and offbeat design. Fun for people who love to go to a renaissance fair (renaissance faire, renaissance festival).
- A great choice for a wedding in the summer, winter, or autumn
- Works especially well for a medieval, renaissance, royal, fairytale, or masquerade wedding
- Features simulated gold elaborate scroll embellishments at the top and bottom
- Medieval or renaissance style fonts
- Appears to look like crushed velvet
- Two sided, full color printing
- Wording can be personalized however you'd like, however please note there is limited room with this design
- Wording can be added to the back
- Works well on the 120# uncoated accent opaque paper, 110# white felt paper, or the #110 ice pearl paper
This royal medieval renaissance wedding invitation is an exclusive design to Lemon Leaf Prints. If you'd like any other matching items to go along with the design other than those already available on the site, please contact the designer, Wasootch, using the "ask the designer" link on this product page.
About the Product
Our professionally printed A7 size flat cards are a great choice for invitations, insert cards or flat cards for a variety of special occasions.
- High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing (on both sides where applicable).
- 7 paper types to choose from (see our paper type descriptions here).
- 9 envelope colors to choose from or you can choose no envelope.
Size: 5" x 7"
Uses: invitation, thank you card, recipe card, birth announcement, save the date invitation
- 5"x7" (A7)
- Old World European
- Fall / Autumn